As our communities continue to feel the impact of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), please know that we are closely monitoring the situation and will continue to take additional steps to keep our patients and staff safe and to prevent the spread of illness across our community. When you come to visit Dr. Perri’s office, be assured that our patient care team is being proactive.
While we have always taken pride in hygiene standards and cleanliness of our office, we have implemented additional measures to reduce the potential for exposure. Perri Dermatology has partnered with ViaClean in adopting the BIOPROTECTUs system to treat our offices. The BIOPROTECTUs™ System uses patented, EPA registered technologies to modify surfaces, providing such surfaces with hospital grade disinfection and durable long-term protection that kills and inhibits the growth of problematic bacteria, fungi, algae, protozoans, viruses and other microorganisms that can inhabit many of life’s surfaces. This product remains active on applied surfaces for up to 90 days.
In addition to adding this advance cleaning protocol here are our office procedures:
- We are doing daily temperature checks for all patients and employees.
- Employees are required to wear masks during person-to-person interaction for all patients.
- We have required our staff to stay home if they are showing any symptoms of illness.
- We have asked out staff to practice social distancing when not administering treatments.
- If you are feeling symptomatic, please call to reschedule your appointment and rebook for at least two weeks later.
- We will not assess cancellation fees if you are canceling due to illness.
We also ask that patients come by themselves if they are not in a post-recovery stage, and to leave children at home for their safety.
We are closely monitoring the situation and we are committed to doing everything we can to protect your health and wellbeing. We encourage you to learn more about preventing the spread of this illness by visiting: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to call us at (281) 943-2749.